The Company does not have the ability to schedule cancellation for a future time/date. If you cancel your account, cancellation will take immediate effect. All Service(s) associated with your account will be immediately disabled and may not be available at a later date/time.
- There is no long-term commitment to the Company. To cancel Service, contact our customer care department.
- If you cancel after we set-up your mobile site in the first 30 days after signup we do not charge your credit card the additional monthly reoccurring charge (MRC).
- If you continue after the first 30 days we will charge your credit card the Monthly Reoccurring Charge (MRC) associated with your plan. At signup, we charge you for the initial set-up.
You may cancel your account with the Company, via phone, during our normal business hours.
- The Company reserves the right to discontinue furnishing Services to you, cancel your account, and/or block your access to our network and online interface, without incurring liability and without prior notice, if you breach any provision of this agreement in any way or if we deem such action necessary to protect us from fraud or otherwise protect our personnel, facilities or services.
- Without limitation, we may take any and all of the actions listed within this agreement at our sole discretion.
- Further, we reserve the right to suspend or discontinue service generally, at any time, without prior notice.
- If your account is canceled, cancellation will take immediate effect.
Why Digital Technology Institute Learn About Mobile Site Marketing? | How it Works
Once we get started with your subscribe, it moves quickly. We get your site up within three days of subscription and we have it optimized for mobile and local search within thirty days of your start.
- One of our mobile marketing specialists calls you:
This is where we collect some info on your business: location, telephone number, hours of operation, marketing message. Everything we need to make sure we can build your site. We also collect your logo, information about your services and web hosting details in case you want your mobile site to redirect smoothly when people look at your site from their phone. Once Mobilesite-marketing.com has your information, we schedule a call to review a test version of your site the following day.
- You review the template and tell us how you’d like to change the site:
You check-out the colors, button style, information presented and give us feedback. We want your mobile site to be exactly how you want it, so tell us how we can make it better.
- Mobilesite-marketing.com developers build and launch your site:
- We add all the information and the design you’ve selected to create the website.
- We make your site findable:
At Mobilesite-marketing.com we have some seriously search-obsessed people who submit your site to mobile and local search engines. Local directories. Add your site location to Google and Bing maps. We also set you up on social sites that help you get top listing on the search engines.
- Then we update and monitor each month to make sure you’re on the top of Google search listings and you remain there.
- You get customers!
The best part — you get tons of walk-in traffic from searches (since you were the first to go mobile), people call you because click-to-call is so easy, people order food, make reservations and buy things from you when they are somewhere else. If you sign them up with Facebook or Twitter, they can get notifications when you want to announce specials or events.